- All bookings require a non-refundable, non-transferable deposit of one nights pitch fee, payable at the time of booking. In the event that the government impose a lock down or restrict travel, all payments would be transferred to alternative dates up to six months after restrictions are lifted
- Special weekends and Bank Holidays are payable in full at time of booking
- A minimum of 3 nights booking is required at Bank Holidays
- One nights bookings can be accepted. This is discretionary
- Unless prior arrangements have been made (late arrival) we reserve the right to re-let a pitch unclaimed by 8.00pm on the evening of arrival
- Arrival any time after 9.00am. We reserve the right to request a mid-day arrival during busy periods
- Free, late departure can be anytime up to 5.00pm. We reserve the right to request a mid-day departure during very busy periods
- No refunds will be given for early departure.
Peace and Tranquility
We have a reputation for a relaxed and tranquil park. This is due largely to customer efforts to respect and preserve this.
Guests are requested to keep noise/music to a minimum. If we receive complaints we will address them accordingly. We reserve the right to ask guests to leave the site immediately, without refund if they do not respect this.
Well behaved dogs are accepted on the condition they do not disturb other guests. This is not deemed unreasonable as we are a tranquil site. If dogs are noisy and/or aggressive, we reserve the right to ask you to leave our site immediately, without refund.
- The lighting of fires, fire pits, chimneys, wood burners, Chinese lanterns, fireworks or anything similar is strictly prohibited on site
- All barbeques must be raised off the grass
- No hosepipes are to be used to clean caravans or motorhomes
- Charging of electric vehicles is prohibited on any pitch
- Drones or model aircraft are strictly forbidden on the park
- Sign-written commercial vehicles must be parked in the car park
Persons using Stroud Hill Park and its facilities do so entirely at their own risk and we do not accept liability for the loss or damage to persons and/or property beyond our control.
We reserve the right to change our terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.