Stroud Hill Park provides excellent facilities of the highest standard including:
- Resident warden from Easter to September
- 16 amp electric hook up points, fresh water connection and grey water disposal for all pitches
- Restaurant & Bar (see www.thebarnrestaurant-pidley.co.uk)
- Hardstandings & Grass serviced pitches
- Heated toilet block awarded 5 stars by the Loo of the Year scheme
- Individual ‘wet rooms’ with underfloor heating.
- Laundry facilities
- Indoor washup area
- Accessible to all shower & toilet suite
- Caravan accessories, milk,eggs and ice cream for sale
- Free WiFi available on most pitches
- Tennis court and rackets for hire
- Private 3acre, well stocked Fishing Lake
- Free use of freezer in summer months
The whole site is built to accommodate the disabled. For more details see our access statement.
Adjacent to the site is an 18 hole pay and play golf course, along with ten-pin bowling.