We have a 3 acre coarse fishing lake on site containing large specimen Carp (up to 20lbs), Rudd, Roach, Tench and Bream. Day tickets cost £5 and must be purchased from reception prior to fishing.
Rules of the lake are as follows:
- Fishing is only allowed from dawn to dusk & from the swims
- Fish must be handled with care & returned promptly to the lake
- Maximum 1 rod or pole per person
- All landing nets & unhooking mats to be dipped daily in our disinfectant tank and used for all fish
- Site shop ground bait & pellets only to be used
- No boilies or other flavoured substances
- Barb-less hooks only
- No keep nets
Lake Closure: Due to functions at the wedding venue – the fishing lake will be closed on the following dates:
April 15th & 30th May 27th June 17th & 24th July 1st, 15th, 22nd & 29th August 5th, 19th & 26th September 2nd
Where wedding venues are scheduled for the afternoon, if feasible, morning fishing will be permitted at no charge. There is alternative fishing available at Rookery Waters just 1/2 mile from the site.
Contravention of the fishing rules will result in a request to leave the site